Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weekly Want: Big Girls Small Kitchen Cookbook!


It's finally here:

Ever since I stumbled upon Big Girls Small Kitchen about a year ago, I've been waiting for the release of their book, In the Small Kitchen: 100 Recipes from Our Year of Cooking in the Real World. Cara Eisenpress and Phoebe Lapine (the Big Girls) make college/apartment cooking look effortlessly chic, sophisticated and well put together (not to mention yummy!). As a college student getting ready to graduate and move out of my tiny apartment and into a slightly bigger big girl apartment, I love reading their blog to get ideas of how to prepare meals for my boyfriend and I, small dinner/cocktail parties or any other kind of themed occasions that I don't need a huge elaborate kitchen to cook in. Their recipes have helped me create the perfect Super Bowl Party appetizers (the guest thought it was a real touchdown!) and I've printed off my own collection of their recipes which are posted all over my fridge. But now in an easy-big-girl-small-kitchen-fashion their simple,delicious recipes are compiled into one amazing cookbook! Available on Amazon for about $15 these girls will have you eager to cook in your small kitchen and impress you and your guests with their delectable delights!

No comments:

Post a Comment